International Association of Clinical Diet and Relief Therapy
The clinic is founded and incorporated in 2005. The president of the establishment is the associated professor Ivan Zagorsky. The Chairman of the board is the assistant professor Igor Fyzdel. The executive director is the assistant professor Michael Fradyn.
It is a public organization uniting specialists who practices in diet treatment under conditions of the specialized stationeries.
The aims of the association:
- To make terms for maximal exchange of the accumulated experience.
- To promote the development of scientific researches in the according branch of medicine (see section about Institutes of Clinical Diet).
- Organization of meetings, seminaries, conferences for specialists and other colleagues.
- Training and teaching the acuired methods (see the sections about Institutes of the Clinical Diet)
- Popularization of diet treatment methods.
The office of the association:
Latvia, Jurmala, Smilšu iela 11, LV-2010.
Tel./fax: +371 67751341;